Monday, August 24, 2009

Global Issue

After some time I felt, oh oh... what should be happening around the world. Since the monitor at my place, which was plugged into a TV box, burnt off totally after long time since the days the colors were changing like lizards, I didnt bother to watch news or listen to some discussion of what's going on around the world.
Hence I was looking some 'everything under one roof' kind of a place, to end up here (http://www.globalissues.org/)
At a glance I picked the article on global financial crisis http://www.globalissues.org/article/768/global-financial-crisis there.
Well, it was comprehensive. Anyway, what carught my attention the most is this nice video. What a visualization of it!
http://crisisofcredit.com/

2 comments:

benza said...

Read your comment on Sarves' blog and came here.
Sounds like you do have a high mind.
Could you please tell me something of the Lannkan situation.
Am an old man passionate of Good Governance etc.
I wrote today of Tamil Nadu Tamil bloggers supporting murder group Tamil Tigers and not utter a word of the poor down trodden இந்திய வம்சாவழி தமிழர் of Upcountry in Lanka.
You write so well my mind yearns to be with you in spirit.

sulo said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. :-? I wonder which comment of mine, at Sarve's blog gives this impression 'high mind', which I believe I do not have yet, but would like to reach one day.
I don not think I have researched enough at the moment to write about Sri Lankan situation, after all it is too broad for me to guess which aspect of Sri Lankan situation. Of course, I would like to write, may be not so soon.